Scholars eLibrary Creator Basic Edition 2.1 - SOFTPEDIA "100% CLEAN" AWARD
This product was last tested in the Softpedia Labs on 7th of April 2011 by Cosmin Anton
Softpedia guarantees that Scholars eLibrary Creator Basic Edition 2.1 is 100% Clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
This software product was tested thoroughly and was found absolutely clean; therefore, it can be installed with no concern by any computer user. However, it should be noted that this product will be retested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back occasionally and pay attention to the date of testing shown above.
Make any eLibraries without having any special knowledge or skills
Scholars eLibrary Creator Basic Edition is a complete application that allows you to create multiple types of elibraries. It can create eBook eLibrary, Music eLibrary, Video eLibrary, Video Tutorial eLibrary, E-Learning Content eLibrary, and any specific eLibrary, for example, the TOEFL eLibrary.
eBook Library with your eBooks
Music Library with your music files
Video Library with your videos
Software Library with your software.
How to develop my eLibrary?
eLibrary Creator will help you create a full-fledged eLibrary in three steps.
1. Store files one by one with record information into eLibrary.
2. Publish eLibrary with security.
3. Start sales of your eLibrary.
Here are some key features of "Scholars eLibrary Creator Basic Edition":
· eLibrary will be published in one file.
· eLibrary can be encrypted with USB Dongle.
· eLibrary will be opened with "eLibrary Reader" Software
· READER will be provided freely with CREATOR.
· Reader is freely distributable with eLibraries to the eLibrary users.
· Besides main functions, a eLibrary created by you will have additional features such as encrypting withUSB License Key Dongle protection from piracy, storing files withhigh security (RRK), auto generated report for manual, possibility of simultaneous use of several people by the network, simple interface and much more.
· Nag Screen
· Limited features